Saturday, September 12, 2009

Simple Cravings

Hello there!

I started this blog as a way to document my culinary adventure. I am 20 years old and a junior in college. I was never exactly taught how to cook, but I was taught how to bake. However, one cannot live off of sweets, breads, and ice cream without gaining a ton of weight. I only know how to make "simple" things such as scrambled eggs, french toast, pasta with sauce from a jar, salads, and other low skilled related items.

As a junior, my college allows me to live in an apartment on campus. We (my apartment-mates and I) now have access to a kitchen! Thus, my "experimental" cooking adventures may now begin. I would love to learn how to make more complex recipes that I read on Food Gawker and other various places. I already created a few dishes, since school did begin in late August. Those posts will be put up shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment