Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pizza Bagel

This is the last post tonight, I promise. Who doesn't like pizza? I wanted a quick and easy snack. I used mini bagels, but you can use regular sized bagels or english muffins if desired. I made this more than once last week, the second time I added pepperoni.



Pizza Bagel
 1 serving.

Ingredients

- 1 bagel (I used a whole wheat mini bagel.)
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella
- Veggies and Meat (I would've added bell peppers if I had any at the time.)

Directions

1. Slice the bagel in half, if not already done. Spread pizza sauce on the two halves.
2. Add mozzarella on the halves. Add veggies and meat as desired.
3. Toast in the toaster oven for 2-5 minutes for a cripsy pizza bagel. Microwave for 15 seconds for a soft pizza bagel. I toasted.

Serve and enjoy! This could be something you have kids make for a snack as a fun activity :).   

No comments:

Post a Comment